The Yellow Brick Guide
Location: 455 Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin NSW 2325
Phone: 02 49 900 900
Fax: 02 49 900 901
The Yellow Brick Guide is just like an art gallery audio guide, but uses GPS to weave together music and directions with a fun and fascinating commentary from young Hunter winemakers.
Hear the inside stories about life in the Valley as you drive. Learn about wine and history, discover hidden gems, sample gourmet food, art, stunning lookouts and have a laugh with the local characters as they take you to the places they take friends and family when they come to visit.
Included are three fun and fascinating half-day tours experienced in the comfort of your own car. Hire for just $39 for your whole stay (flat price regardless of number of people in car).
All tours start and finish from the Visitors Centre, where you pick up your device
(02) 49 900 900
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 9-5, Sun 9-4
- Shows the Hunter Valley through the eyes of those who know it best
Sydney Morning Herald
- As magical as its name suggests. Fascinating and informative commentary delivered with warmth and humour.
I enjoyed it so much, I could have spent an entire day on each tour.
Open Road Magazine
- Gets you under the skin of the destination, immersing you in its character without having your head buried in a map.
I had my eyes opened to some hidden gems even though I'm a local who has been making vineyard treks for 40 years.
- This Yellow Brick Guide has been fantastic. It's like having a tour guide to the Hunter Valley wineries
in the car with you. It's also one for food lovers and art lovers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Hirer agrees to be strictly bound and to ensure that all its drivers and/or users are strictly bound by the terms and conditions of this Hire Agreement between the Hirer and Hear Here Satellite Narration Pty Limited ABN 86 113 905 570 trading as The Yellow Brick Guide over the hiring and use of The Yellow Brick Guide GPS tour device (the Device):
1. Rental is for the length of a single visit to the Hunter Valley Wine Country to a maximum of 7 days. The device must be returned within 24 hours of the end of the rental period otherwise an additional rental fee may be charged.
2. The rental fee must be paid at the time of hire.
3. The Hirer acknowledges that the Device including the content and software remains at all times the property of The Yellow Brick Guide.
4. The Hirer will not damage alter deface tamper with or try to copy the Device the content or the software.
5. The Hirer agrees that under no circumstances will The Yellow Brick Guide or Agent be responsible or have any liability for the manner in which the Hirer and/or the driver drives. When using the Device it is the Hirer's and/or driver's sole responsibility to place secure and use the Device in a manner that will not cause accidents personal injury or property damage or in any way obstruct the view of the driver. The Hirer and/or driver are solely responsible for observing safe driving practices.
6. The Hirer is responsible for the Device while on hire until the Device is returned to the place of hire. If the Device is lost stolen or damaged during the hire period the Hirer will pay The Yellow Brick Guide a $175 replacement fee. The replacement fee may be charged to the credit card details provided at the time of hire.
7. The Device must be returned to the place of hire.
8. A Hire Agreement form will be required to be filled out when collecting the unit at the Hunter Valley Wine Country Visitors Information Centre.