Majors Lane Cooking School
Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 10am-1pm. Group bookings at other times by arrangement.
Join us for a fun hands-on lesson in Asian cookery where you will prepare and enjoy a sumptuous feast inspired by the fusion of Asian cuisine and local produce.
Learn how to compile a tantalising menu, find and select the best local produce and balance the fundamental flavours of Asian cuisine
- Thai, Balinese, Sichuan, Indonesian and Vietnamese classes available
- Small class sizes (maximum 14).
- Individuals and group bookings welcome
- No experience necessary, all equipment supplied
- Hosted by Owner/Chef Benjamin Sales
- $125 per person which includes your lesson, lunch, souvenir apron, recipe booklet, coffee/tea and a glass of wine or beer with your meal
- Return for another class and bring your apron along and only pay $105
- Classes held Saturdays 10.00am-1.00pm
- Our classes are held outdoors in our covered courtyard
- Private cooking classes available for groups of 10 or more people held at a time that suits you
- Gift Certificates available (valid for 12 months, recipient can select their preferred class - subject to availability)
- View www.majorslane.com for our current class schedule
- Payment or your gift certificate number is required to secure your booking
- For bookings and inquiries please call (02) 4930 7832
Be inspired and broaden your horizons!