Majors Lane Cooking School
Opening Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 10am-1pm. Group bookings at other times by arrangement.
Join us for a fun hands-on lesson in Asian cookery where you will prepare and enjoy a sumptuous feast inspired by the fusion of Asian cuisine and local produce.
Learn how to compile a tantalising menu, find and select the best local produce and balance the fundamental flavours of Asian cuisine
- Thai, Balinese, Sichuan, Indonesian and Vietnamese classes available
- Small class sizes (maximum 14).
- Individuals and group bookings welcome
- No experience necessary, all equipment supplied
- Hosted by Owner/Chef Benjamin Sales
- $125 per person which includes your lesson, lunch, souvenir apron, recipe booklet, coffee/tea and a glass of wine or beer with your meal
- Return for another class and bring your apron along and only pay $105
- Classes held Saturdays 10.00am-1.00pm
- Our classes are held outdoors in our covered courtyard
- Private cooking classes available for groups of 10 or more people held at a time that suits you
- Gift Certificates available (valid for 12 months, recipient can select their preferred class - subject to availability). Purchase online at www.majorslane.com
- View www.majorslane.com for our current class schedule
- Payment or your gift certificate number is required to secure your booking
- For bookings and inquiries please call (02) 4930 7832
Be inspired and broaden your horizons!
Venue: 64 Majors Lane, Lovedale NSW
Our Chef Ben Sales has been named in the Top 10 Chefs Turned Cooking Teachers by the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide! (Oct 2011) Who better to get a few cooking tips from than a Good Food Guide featured Chef!
All bookings are confirmed once full payment is received and receipted. Cancellations within 14 days are non-refundable.