HENS DAYS - HUNTER VALLEY STYLE
For many brides the idea of a hen's days conjures up visions of male strippers, whipped cream, screaming women, handcuffs and excessive drinks. For some, this is often the main reason why people put off having a hens day. However, with a little planning and imagination, it does not need to be such an embarrassing and tasteless affair.
These days, brides are breaking with tradition and turning the night into a wonderful experience to be shared with their closest friends and family.
Here are our top 5 reasons why the Hunter Valley is the perfect location for an indulgent and relaxing hen’s celebration.
- Full or Half day wine tasting tours. Experience the Hunter Valley in style, be guided around by some the most knowledge individuals in the area and sample the finest wines is the region. Whether it’s a group of 5 in a private chauffer driven car or 30 ladies in a mini coach everyone is guaranteed to have an enjoyable and memorable time.
- Rejuvenation. With so several destinations day spas in the Hunter Valley, brides and hens alike are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding the perfect location for the ultimate pampering and holistic approach to the mind and body.
- Retail Therapy. Even though the Hunter Valley is a picturesque wine making region, there is no escaping a bit of retail therapy. Forget large crowds, forget store upon store, the Hunter Valley offers a small, quaint and boutique retail experience. With many treasures waiting to be discovered.
- Gourmet Farm-Gate Produce. Olives, olive oils, tapenades, jams, chocolate, cheese, coffee, beer and smokehouse goods all await… just waiting for you to sample them!
- Much more than a one night stand. The Hunter Valley offers a wide range of accommodation options as distinctive and as varied as the wines produced. From rustic, elegant cottages or pure indulgence of a luxury 5-star hotel or resort the Hunter Valley offers many options for brides and hen’s alike to rest after a big day.