Conference at the HOTTEST Hotel in the Hunter this WINTER@ The Sebel Kirkton Park
Following a multi-million dollar refurbishment, be one of the first to experience new heights in luxury with all the perks. Luxury designer inspired accommodation, free Wifi and 70 acres of grounds come as standard. It's the little extras that make all the difference at Kirkton Park. Choose from pop-up cellar doors, room upgrades, bonus rooms and many more.
Pick your perks now!
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi in accommodation rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi in meeting rooms
- The most luxurious and designer inspired accommodation in the Hunter Valley
Pick three perks from below!*
- Bonfire experience - complete with mulled wine, hot chocolate and Marshmallows to roast.
- Complimentary Pop-up Cellar Door wine tasting experience
- 1 complimentary room per 20 paid rooms
- 4 complimentary accommodation room upgrades per group
- Upgraded morning and afternoon tea
- Complimentary Secretarial room hire
- Complimentary state of the art Data Screen and Projector package
*minimum spend of $10,000 applies
NEWLY REFURBISHED! All 70 guest rooms, new restaurant, lounge and bar facilities plus lobby await!
The newly refurbished Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley, located with views of the beautiful Brokenback Ranges & vineyards over the heart of Hunter Valley wine region, less than two hours drive from Sydney.
The Hunter Valley Conference venue offers 70 luxurious accommodation rooms and suites, 5 variable conference and meeting rooms in the Hunter Valley region, with 4 breakout rooms elegantly decorated overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens perfect for weddings and events.
The Sebel Kirkton Park Hunter Valley features unique dining venues, accommodating up to 300 guests, leisure facilities such as an indoor heated pool, sauna, tennis court, half size basketball court, gymnasium, outdoor BBQ area, bonfire area and outdoor cinema.
Other activities which can be included for conference meeting delegates are, onsite team building activities, wine tasting, several championship golf courses are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
Complimentary high speed wireless internet is available in both conference meeting facilities and accommodation rooms.
"The entire staff at The Sebel Kirkton Park provided a meeting venue to remember and the events team ensured our meeting went without a hitch.
The service was impeccable, the quality of the catering was outstanding and the seamless changeover from business to informal sessions at the resort was fabulous.
I wish to thank the management and staff as it certainly was the best run event I have had the pleasure to attend for quite some time"
Grant Picton, Regional General Manager - MM Electrical Merchandising - March 2016