Cedar Creek Cottages
Self Contained Wollombi Valley
Check In: 14:00|Check Out: 12:00
Each of the six cottages is discreetly placed providing privacy and seclusion. With one and two bedroom cottages, it is ideal for couples, families and friends.
Each cottage has its own kitchen and we provide a hearty breakfast hamper of bacon, eggs, tomatoes, orange juice etc. Tariff also includes port and chocolates. Checkout is at midday.
The property is just beautiful. A working farm, you will come across cows, horses and deer in the paddocks. The trees are full of native bird life and at dawn and dusk, grey kangaroos graze on the hillside.
Take a stroll along the creek that winds its way through the valley. Or wander through the vineyard and stop at our Stonehurst sandstone cellar door (open seven days).
Relax on your private verandah, looking out over the vineyard with a glass of our organic Stonehurst Wine!
Things to Do
* Wine tasting at our Stonehurst Cellar Door, open seven days.
* Try catching yabbies in our dam during the summer months.
* Great walks on the farm - along the creek, through the deer paddocks or up the mountain.
* Take a tour of the other Hunter Valley Vineyards and galleries nearby.
* Explore the Wollombi Valley. Lovely cafes, vineyards, historic village. Aboriginal rock engravings in surrounding National Park. Enjoy a game of tennis or croquet.
* Golf courses - three international courses within 20 mins: The Vintage, Hunter Valley golf Course and Cypress Lakes.