Burrows Lodge at Wombat Crossing Vineyard
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:30
We offer a private experience for 2 couples to stay at our vineyard for 2 or more nights over the weekend. This exclusive facility is top class, and provides the foundation for the ultimate vineyard escape weekend. The Burrows comprise 3 separate pods, with 2 separate bedroom/en-suite blocks attached to a middle living pod that provides a shared lounge and kitchenette/dining facilities. The Burrows has disabled access. There are queen sized beds in each bedroom, with modern en-suite facilities. The Burrows is self-catering and self-contained, with both a gas and wood BBQ available. A continental breakfast pack, our wine and some cheese are provided for the weekend. All rooms are air-conditioned. Sports fans will not be disappointed as there is a modern audio/visual centre in the living pod.
There is a brilliant outside area with tables and chairs for relaxing with a glass of wine, with views across the dam and olive grove through to the mountains in the distance. There is an alfresco dining area under the roof as well. Naturally you will be welcome to a private wine tasting. Golfers can bring some clubs and try our 9 hole, par 3 practice course located on the property.
Tariff: The Burrows is available for a minimum 2 nights weekend package for $998 for two couples (i.e. for four people for the full lodge), or 3 nights for $1,368. Additional week nights are $370 per night for both couples. If you wish to stay longer, then please call us to discuss availability and rates. Single couples can be accommodated at a reduced charge on a standby basis confirmed each Thursday prior to the weekend.
Wombat Crossing Vineyard has a cellar door nearby, offering its medal-winning single vineyard wines on Saturdays and some Sundays.
1. Because the Burrows is located next to a dam, we cannot accommodate children or pets.
2. All rooms are non-smoking.
3. We can pre-arrange limousine tours and restaurant transfers - please discuss your needs with us at time of booking.
4. All accommodation packages includes a bottle of Wombat Crossing Vineyard wine and a cheese plate. Our cellar door is available to supply your wine needs.
5. This self contained accommodation includes continental breakfast provisions.
6. The cabins are self-catering, and there is a gas cook top, microwave and external gas and wood BBQs with appropriate cooking and plating available in the lounge pod. While all cabins are air conditioned, the design emphasise energy efficiency with cross flow breezes and fans.
7. We can arrange green fees and tee times at the nearby The Vintage golf course.
8. Arrival Time 14:00, Departure Time 10:30, or by arrangement.