Mount View Lodges
Location: 839 Mount View Rd, MOUNT VIEW NSW 2325
Phone: 0419 479 001
Contemporary architect designed rural retreat on the slopes of the Brokenback Range with spectacular views over vineyards & rolling hills.
Open plan living and decks to take full advantage of the sun and view with wood-fire, library, TV/DVD, wireless internet access.
Air-conditioned bedrooms with luxury linen, bathrooms with double showers.
Fresh local produce, fully equipped kitchens & BBQs allow self catering.
Walk to nearby Bistro Molines and the vineyards of Mount View & Pokolbin are just minutes drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD Player
- In-house Movies
- Internet Access
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Non-Smoking Establishment
- Non-Smoking Indoors
1. If HVWCT’s client cancels outside (& inclusive of) 29 days of the arrival date 100% refund to client.
2. If HVWCT’s client cancels between (& inclusive of) 28 and 15 days of the arrival date operator to receive 50% of the booking total if total of accommodation is not relet.
3. If HVWCT’s client cancels within (& inclusive of) 14 days of arrival date no refund applies to client and operator will be paid in full less 10% commission.
4. In the event of HVWCT reselling the total of cancelled accommodation client to receive 100% refund.
PLEASE NOTE: A $25 administration fee applies to any cancellation and ALL refunds exclude the $3.85 booking fee.
Take the Cessnock exit from the F3.
When you reach Cessnock via the F3, you should turn right at the first set of traffic lights you reach.
This is Vincent St, main street. Go all the way along to the end, turn left at the T intersection (lights).
You are then in Wollombi Road. Follow this along for almost exactly 5 KM, (ignore the "Vineyard" signs pointing to the right, there are many ways to the vineyards).
Towards the end of the 5 KM along Wollombi Road, you will see the big old Bellbird Hotel, keep going for a few hundred metres, turn right at Kendall Street (signposted to Mount View & Vineyards).
Follow Kendall Street until it winds up the hill, you will come to a skewed T intersection, turn right, we are just 100 metres along from the corner, down on the right hand side overlooking the valley.
The street address is 839 Mount View Road, Mount View 2325